SRC Application

SRC is an important job for the kids at our school because they work in a team and make our life and teachers and other people that visit our school feel welcome.  SCR are responsible for changing things around the school and helping different organisations like hospitals, zoos or the RSPCA.  SRC representatives they talk to the class about what happens in the meetings and take ideas from the students and teachers.

These are some of the things I would try to change around our school.  I would like to have toilets on the oval or near the breezeway so kids don’t have to run a long way to get to the toilets.

We could have a culture day where we talk about our cultures with our classmates.  This could help us to learn about other people’s backgrounds and bring people together. Dressing up with something from your background to share with the school.

I would like to raise money for the Royal Children’s Hospital by having a crazy hair day.  To make people aware that the hospital can help us and we can them.

It would be good to have a bottle flipping competition or day and use our maths skills to bottle flip.

I would be a great SRC representative because I like helping people and our school.