This BTN clip is a child talking about his family history and his great great grandfather fighting in World War One.
- In the boy’s family there are five people that have the same name Anzac to remember their great great grandfather.
- His great great grandfather Arthur Walker was an Aboriginal and had to lie to join the army.
- Aboriginal people are suppose to be buried where they were born and Arthur Walker died in France but when his medals were returned to the family Anzac felt like his spirit came back his home.
- There was Arthur Walker buried?
- How many times has Anzac marched in the ANZAC day march?
- Will he pass on the name Anzac to his kid?
Here is the like to the clip