This article is from a The Herald Sun newspaper and it explains about the extreme weather events that happen over a weekend in Australia.
- There was two major bush fires in New South Wales and Victoria and there was a cyclone in Darwin.
- The bush fire in NSW was near Tathra and 70 homes were lost in the bushfire.
- The bush fire in Victoria are thought to be started by lightning strikes.
- Is there any difference between a cyclone or a tropical cyclone?
- Where did the fire start in New South Wales?
- How much land did the fires cover in Victoria?
Here is the link to the article