This newspaper article is from the Herald Sun is about the volcano called Kilauea in Hawaii that has erupted and is affecting people in the area.
- There was an Earthquake on south side of the volcano which made Kilanuea volcano erupt.
- There are poisonous gases that come out of the ground when the volcano erupts and this is called sulphur dioxide.
- The earthquake was a 6.9 magnitude earthquake and this was the largest earthequake since 1975.
- Why do they name volcanos?
- How do they come up with the name?
- What is the biggest earthquake in the world?
Here is the like to the newspaper report